Data Science helps extract meaningful insights from massive amounts of data. It can predict the most direct path from where you are to where you want to be – anticipating roadblocks in-between. It enables you to know what’s likely to happen in the future so that you can make decisions quickly and easily.
Many organisations today understand the power of data science, but most are struggling due to complexities around technologies and lack of skills (machine learning, cognitive computing etc.). Our experienced data science team comes equipped with the right tools so that you don’t need to invest in new infrastructure or expensive software.
In order to get you started a Proof of Concept (POC) is an ideal approach. It helps gain momentum and provides you with tangible, measurable results.
Proof of Concept (POC) – how it’s done
- Together we identify the strategic pain-points and opportunities for your business, selecting the most promising area for the POC i.e. marketing, sales, operations, HR etc.
- In parallel to this we assess data availability and data quality.
- We then collect and connect the data, clean it and get it ready for the machine learning algorithm.
- Once the data is ready, we process the algorithm to test different variables and model types (decision trees, logistic regression, dimension reduction, neural networks etc.).
- As the algorithm goes through many iterations, we review the predictive elements and tweak the algorithm.
- We then visualise the results and communicate the outcomes and insights to your team.
- Finally, we plan for deploying the POC solution into your day to day business processes.
As the organisation gains confidence, we run more use cases, help build your technologies, and scale your teams.
Benefits of the PoC
- Quick time to value – 2 to 4 weeks.
- Test new data and analytical scenarios by leveraging our expertise and cross industry experience without the risk of establishing an in-house team.
- Test and utilise the latest tools and technologies, without the expense of buying your own to begin with.
- Set-up a technology blueprint for future investment
- Identify business opportunities where data science has the potential to increase efficiency and improve results.
If you would like to know more about our Data Science service, please call 0845 056 8753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BI & ANALYTICS SPECIALISTS
“With strong business acumen they add value across various aspects of the business lifecycle. Sound client-facing skills coupled with deep expertise in the field of Analytics and Business Intelligence are an indispensable combination.”